PGP key signings in the SFBA

Gregory Sutter gsutter at zer0.org
Sat Oct 2 18:02:20 PDT 2004

A group of PGP enthusiasts have started up a semi-regular key signing
meeting, rotating between several Bay Area locations.  If you are
interested in attending a meeting and helping to extend the web of
trust, please sign up for the mailing list, or just add your key to
the appropriate meeting's keyring on Biglumber.

Meeting info, Biglumber links and mailing list signup here:

The next meeting is Monday Oct 4 (2 days away), 7PM, in Berkeley.
Next month's is in SF and the month after that in Mountain View.  So
far we're rotating between those three locations.  The group and
schedule are brand new, though, and subject to change for the better
at any time.

Greg
--
Gregory S. Sutter             I believe there are more instances of the
mailto:gsutter at zer0.org       abridgment of the freedom of the people by