BayLISA mailing lists [Was: RE: Looking for a position]

David Wolfskill david at catwhisker.org
Fri Jun 25 08:01:51 PDT 2004

Folks, please:  BayLISA has several mailing lists.  "Positions wanted"
or "positions available" messages belong on baylisa-jobs at baylisa,org,
not on baylisa at baylisa.org.  Discussions of job- or work-related matters
other than positoins wanted or available should go to baylisa-jobs-chat at .

Please?

Thanks
david     (current hat: postmaster at baylisa.org)
David H. Wolfskill				david at catwhisker.org
I do not "unsubscribe" from email "services" to which I have not explicitly
subscribed.  Rather, I block spammers' access to SMTP servers I control,
and encourage others who are in a position to do so to do likewise.