Looking for a position

Gwendolynn ferch Elydyr gwen at reptiles.org
Thu Jun 24 20:13:23 PDT 2004

On Thu, 24 Jun 2004, Daniel Curry wrote:
>    I thought I would change the subject. I could use some
> help on landing a position in security, system admin., or management.

Couldn't we all? *grin*

Presuming that you're not trolling here, are you asking for
help tuning your resume, making contacts/networking, just letting us
all know that you're looking for work, or what?

Presuming that you're looking for work, What have you tried, and how
has it worked?   Where are you seeing failures? [are you not able to
find jobs that match your skills? Are you having problems getting to
the interview stage? Are you getting to the interview stage, and having
things go horribly? Is there a mismatch in your financial expectations
and those of the business?].

You've listed some fairly broad categories, and nothing at all about
your skillset, or the level that you're looking at, either ;>

It would help us help you [to help yourself, even], if you'd include
more detail about what you're actually tyring to accomplish ;>

cheers!