[Fwd: BOUNCE chat at baylisa.org: Not addressed to list; likely spam taboo body match "/<html>/i" at line 160 taboo body match "/<!--.*-->/" at line 249]

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Thu Jun 24 08:24:09 PDT 2004

Quoting Strata R Chalup (strata at virtual.net):

> Postmaster, can you please confirm that there are no manual
> interventions or programmatic mechanisms that are treating
> Childers' mail differently from any other mail received to
> the lists?

We actually did that once before, and I really don't think we need waste
the time again.

Mr. Childers has purported in the past to be unable to even distinguish
between HTML-formatted mail and inline-included URLs -- and his latest
"you're censoring me on the chat list" post got the address of
chat at baylisa.org wrong in not one but two different ways.

It's therefore likely that he simply either cannot or will not deal with
mail competently; thus his cries of persecution when he screws up.

I see no special reason to throw the guy off anything -- except for
dropping him from "babelisa", of course.  It's mildly embarrassing that
he was able to bluster his way onto a women-only sysadmin discussion
list using bogus legal threats, and should be corrected.

--
Cheers,      "Transported to a surreal landscape, a young girl kills the first
Rick Moen     woman she meets, and then teams up with three complete strangers