[Fwd: BOUNCE chat at baylisa.org: Not addressed to list; likely spam taboo body match "/<html>/i" at line 160 taboo body match "/<!--.*-->/" at line 249]

Strata R Chalup strata at virtual.net
Wed Jun 23 23:32:16 PDT 2004

Postmaster, can you please confirm that there are no manual
interventions or programmatic mechanisms that are treating
Childers' mail differently from any other mail received to
the lists?

Richard, YOU are the one employing deliberate misrepresentation
of facts, and this is your last warning.

You have completely exhausted my personal patience, and I seem to
be in the extremely tiny minority of people who feel that you may
have something to offer here.  If you choose to continue trying to
merely annoy, rather than participate here, there is no reason we
should tolerate your ceaseless antagonism presence.  I've given you
ample opportunity to redeem yourself, and you don't seem interested.
So:

One more outburst, and you are OFF the list community here.  Period.

You want arbitrary, draconian, unreasonable censorship, you got it.
We'll make an honest man of you yet, by pandering to your worst
defamations.  At least we'll have a little peace and quiet around
here.

_Strata