[Fwd: BOUNCE chat at baylisa.org: Not addressed to list; likely spam taboo body match "/<html>/i" at line 160 taboo body match "/<!--.*-->/" at line 249]

Strata R Chalup strata at virtual.net
Wed Jun 23 13:15:39 PDT 2004

it's chat at baylisa.org...]

Richard,

Please stop accusing Rick of "deliberately blocking" your specific posts.

As I said to you in the previous bounce message I forwarded you,
showing the message itself, if the mailing list is in the CC list
rather than the TO field, it gets tagged as likely spam and forwarded
for moderator approval.

If you would like to become a member of BayLISA, I would be happy to
make YOU a co-moderator of baylisa-chat so that you can approve posts
in a timely fashion.  Otherwise, please stop with the 'censorship'
ranting.

thanks,
Strata