Providing feedback to the BayLISA board

David Wolfskill david at catwhisker.org
Fri Jun 18 10:21:36 PDT 2004

I happened to chat a bit with someone after the meeting last night
who expressed interest in helping out and -- in particular -- helping
to ensure that BayLISA remains viable; I was, of course, pleased
to be able encourage this.

In the course of conversation, I suggested that he might want to join
the blw at baylisa.org list, and also pointed out that even if he does not,
subscribers to the baylisa at baylsia.org list are permitted to post to
blw@ -- the idea being that BayLISA members should be able to
communicate with the Board.  (Leaving aside the matters that:

* BayLISA membership is not required to subscribe to the list.

* There is no list such that subscription to it is automatic with
  BayLISA membership.

* There is no real requirement that a Board member subscribe to (or
  read, if subscribed) blw at baylisa.org.

* Many folks who are not current Board members subscribe to blw at .

)

Anyway:  in case any ${lurker}@baylisa.org had some ideas to send to
blw@, the point of all this is to keep those cards & letters coming!

Just please make their contents relevant to BayLISA.  :-}

Peace,
david               (current hat: postmaster at baylsia.org)
David H. Wolfskill				david at catwhisker.org
I do not "unsubscribe" from email "services" to which I have not explicitly
subscribed.  Rather, I block spammers' access to SMTP servers I control,
and encourage others who are in a position to do so to do likewise.