more fun time Re: This is a Flame (used to be: "fun")

Thu Jun 17 18:14:52 PDT 2004

hi ya danny

more fun from an "e" vs an "a" :-)

On Wed, 16 Jun 2004, Danny Howard wrote:

> On Tue, Jun 15, 2004 at 07:01:57PM -0700, Alvin Oga wrote:
> > hopefully you're not the "grammer teacher" you're referring to
..
> Grammer?  I distinctly remember learning from that mistake in my time as
> a public school student.

i see ... good to remember important lessons :-) and i see its still
a sore spot :-)

> I'm sorry ... and I'm sorry because I'm flaming on BayLISA, because that
> just aint right, but ... c'mon here ... I work in tech support, so I see
> my share of inexplicable stupidity, but on BayLISA?  A spelling flame
> that wrongly "corrects" the already-correct spelling of "grammar?"

there was no "wrongly correcting" any spelling
and besides, why would i go around correcting people's spellings :-)

> That is just too ... whatever it is, it is so much of it that you must
> receive a public taunting.  Please, if you're going to flame on BayLISA,

i've never flamed anybody per se .... geez ... but than again,
that would depend on what you consider a "flame" vs defending ones
views and opinions or comments or in response to undue attacks

> you could at least do some cursory research first.

good idea

> These are SYSADMINS  you are dealing with,

good, and i won't comment on your own grammer mistakes :-)
( hilarious to me to see anyway )

> and we do not take kindly to egregious  bone-headedness.

i see .. back to name calling :-)

> And we have dot files ...
>
> 0-6:57 djh at ratchet ~> grep alvin .spamassassin/user_prefs
> blacklist_from alvin@*Linux-Consulting.com

purrfect :-) and a gazillion other ways to do the same thing too

have fun
alvin