qemu Re: Reliable laptops around $1k?

Michael T. Halligan michael at halligan.org
Fri Jul 23 22:55:09 PDT 2004

So what is the status of being able to run Windows on a MAC? My wife
has to run some windows based accounting/HR software, as well as be able
to remote desktop into some clients' servers for emergency maintenance..
The nice thing about linux x86 is I can always run vmware..

I've personally been drooling over the 17" powerbook for a while, but am
waiting until next quarter to buy one.