FWD: Re: [NYSA] A few things related to a job change

Chuck Yerkes chuck+baylisa at snew.com
Tue Jul 20 16:17:41 PDT 2004

Luke had sent this to a NY System Admin group list I'm on.

Mess of books, couple machines.

I thought of y'all.

----- Forwarded message from Luke Boyett <luke at cns.nyu.edu> -----

From: Luke Boyett <luke at cns.nyu.edu>
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2004 17:46:45 -0400
Subject: Re: [NYSA] A few things related to a job change

Since I didn't get any strong bites here on selling my technical books,
I'm listing them on Ebay @ $100 for the lot of them.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=6914120139

I also have my Sun Blade 100 and HP 9000 B180L w/ HP-UX 11i CDs listed
as well (which can be found by clicking on "view seller's other
items").

Just thought someone here might want to know everything is going cheap.

Feel free to forward on.

-Luke