Local Printers?

Dan Bethe dan_bethe at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 13 13:17:22 PDT 2004

--- "Michael T. Halligan" <michael at halligan.org> wrote:

> I need to get an ER diagram that's about 45" x 61" printed up,
> as well as several network diagrams that are going to be about 40" x 40"
>
> Does anybody know of a good, preferrably SF printshop that can do this?

Hi Michael.  Kinko's can do that.  48" wide and virtually infinitely long on a
roll.  It's inkjet, either b/w or color.  Couple bucks per square foot, I
think, not much.  Color laser's a lot more for photographic quality but you
don't need that.  Call ahead and ask which locations have it, and whether
they're set up to print directly from a computer file to the large roll or
whether it's a photocopier/enlarger.  Either setup varies in availability.  You
might be able to print from a laptop if you have drivers, which they usually
have on a cd.

All Kinko's in SF:

http://yp.yahoo.com/py/ypResults.py?stx=kinko%27s&stp=a&tab=B2C&city=San+Francisco&state=CA&uzip=94103&country=us&msa=7360&slt=37.774200&sln=-122.417068&cs=4&Submit=Search