BayLISA Board meets tonight (July 1)

Heather Stern star at starshine.org
Thu Jul 1 15:57:10 PDT 2004

  If anyone is coming from the Los Gatos/Saratoga/Campbell direction
  to go to join us at the board meeting tonight, I can ride with you.

  To your advantage I know where we are going as (of course, being
  President) I have been there a few times before.  The carpool lane
  also has its moments, at the hour we'd be travelling.

  To everyone else this merely serves as an FYI and reminder that the
  board meeting *is* tonight, so if you are interested in joining us
  at Pho Hoa in Mountain View (Castro Street) to aid BayLISA's inner
  workings, please do.

-* Heather Stern * President - BayLISA Board * http://www.baylisa.org/ *-

  . | .   Heather Stern                  |         star at starshine.org
--->*<--- Starshine Technical Services - * - consulting at starshine.org
  ' | `   Sysadmin Support and Training  |        (800) 938-4078
					     cell (408) 761-4912