[NYSA] CACert: certificate authority certificates, obtain one, become issuer

Chuck Yerkes chuck+baylisa at snew.com
Thu Jul 1 12:10:19 PDT 2004

This just sounds interesting as an idea.  So I'm sharing.
(I don't expect that y'all will be heading to the Apple store
in NYC ;)

----- Forwarded message from Matthew Barr <mbarr at mbarr.net> -----

From: Matthew Barr <mbarr at mbarr.net>
To: nysa-members at nysa.org
Subject: [NYSA] CACert: certificate authority certificates, obtain one, become issuer

OK- I realize that this is cross posting, etc, etc, etc.  However, for
those of you that aren't familar w/ CACert, you should be.  Who uses
self signed certs?  This will let get you *real* certs, and possibly be
able to help issue others.  Look it up online.  Next monday ( july 5)
at the apple store in SoHo.

Matthew

Matthew Barr
Managing Partner