We want your feedback in VERITAS products .... We Want to Listen!

Jennifer Padilla Jennifer.Padilla at veritas.com
Mon Feb 23 17:27:05 PST 2004

[I approved this, based on my understandings of BayLISA and what
the message is trying to accomplish.  If you have a problem with
its appearance here, please take it up with me or with the Board,
but do not blame the author of the message, as she posted it in
good faith, based on my representation of suitability for this
forum.  -- postmaster at baylisa.org]

Hello,
The VERITAS Software Usability Team is coming your way and we want to
listen!
We are providing a unique usability testing opportunity for a limited number
of people. We would like to take a moment to invite you to a usability study
for VERITAS Centralize Management product. This is not a sales presentation;
we are not trying to get you to buy anything. In fact we will pay you for
your time and effort. You will receive a $50.00 American Express Travelers
Check for your time and effort, along with some VERITAS gifts.
We want your comments and opinions on how we can improve VERITAS products,
making them easier and more efficient to use. We believe this is a great
learning experience for both you as well as VERITAS and with your feedback;
we will be able to continue to build the world's best data protection
products.
There are two different events in which you may choose to participate:
First - A usability test for the CLI component of the product
· Date: Monday the 1st or Tuesday the 2nd of March in our Mountain View
office. We will work with you on booking an hour and fifteen minute block
that works best with your schedule.
· This activity will allow you to use the actual product in its early stages
to see how easy to use, efficient, effective and well you like it.
· For this activity, we are looking for System Administrators of volume
management applications who are comfortable with writing scripts.

Second - A focus group session for the Web GUI component of the product
· Date: Thursday, March 4th: 1:30-3:30 p.m
· This activity is a group centered discussion. We will engage in
conversation about the early prototypes for this product.
· For this activity, we are looking for System Administrators of who are
knowledgeable with VM objects and comfortable using a GUI when administering
volume management tasks.
Slots are limited so please contact me as soon as you can if you are
interested in participating in our upcoming activity.

Jennifer Padilla
Usability Engineer
VERITAS - Mountain View, CA
(650) 527 3168 (Office)