SF ACM Wed. -- Prof. David L. Dill on "The Battle for Accountable Voting Systems"

David Wolfskill david at catwhisker.org
Tue Feb 17 15:09:30 PST 2004

Some of you may already have seen the blurb, and I'm rather reluctant to
spam the list (for various reasons), but here's an excerpt for those who
may not have seen/noted it.

I believe it's relevant to sysadmins because reliability of the computer
systems in question lies at (or very close to) the heart of the matter,
and as sysadmins, we tend to be rather more familiar with such issues
than most.  :-{

Excerpt follows: