[FYI]Liberty Alliance Developer Event - January 24, 2005, Palo Alto, CA

Shin_Adachi shin at adachi.org
Wed Dec 8 12:46:08 PST 2004

BayLISA folks,

Those who are interested in federated identity and its management,

I am sharing the invitation to the developer event in Palo Alto on
January 24, 2005, hosted by Liberty Alliance, an worldwide industry
consortium developing federated identity management technology standard.
This does not require any fees to participate once you register online according
to the instruction at the following link.

<<https://www.projectliberty.org/scripts/developer_event_paloalto.asp>>

See ya there!

Shin

Forwarded by Shin_ADACHI
SAVE THE DATE: January 24, 2005, Palo Alto, CA, 11:30-4:30.....We're
hoping to duplicate the success of our Japanese developer event.  A
buffet lunch will be served and attendees will be invited to view demos
of Liberty solutions (interoperable and stand alone) from our member
companies.  As a Liberty member, you are invited to participate in
several ways:

* prepare and staff a demo table (11:30-1:30)
* present a technical use case scenario during the meeting (1-4:30--use case scenarios should be geared toward developers and 20 minutes in length)
* attend the meeting to further your understanding of Liberty specifications
* invite your co-workers, partners and clients to attend the meeting (this is a great way to help your clients understand what Liberty is about)

In addition to the technical session, we'll also be planning a more business and policy-directed track to cater to the needs and interests of that audience.

A formal invitation is attached to this message. If you are interested in participating in the program, please contact Tricia DeHart at tricia at ieee-isto.org. Speaking and demo opportunities will be filled on a first come, first served basis.

We look forward to your involvement in what looks to be a very successful event.

--
Shin_ADACHI, CISSP
<mailto:shin at ntt-at.com>