Spare Rack?

Chuck Yerkes chuck+baylisa at snew.com
Wed Aug 11 09:58:27 PDT 2004

Ok, I was tempted to en-subject this "nice rack" but decided it
would get more reaction than action.

I'm looking, for a friend doing a wireless thing, for a cheap
lockable rack for a project where a computer and some radio stuff
is going to be in a room that isn't 100% secure.

I *have* a nice rack, but anyone with a philips screwdriver can get
in in about 2 minutes if they don't want to damage anything (less
if they don't care).

I'm hitting craig's list and missed a lovely $50 one by an hour.
So does anyone have a securable rack that's available/spare?