laptop cooling ideas?

Strata R. Chalup strata at virtual.net
Tue Aug 10 17:12:22 PDT 2004

I use a simple metal baker's cooling rack, available cheaply (under $20)
in a variety of sizes.  The 12" x 12" one fit my Thinkpad X21 perfectly,
and now works equally well for my Powerbook.

Not high tech, not elegant, but very light, cheap, and effective.
Actually, the stainless steel rack looks pretty good with the Powerbook.
   :-)

_SRC