Anyone here interested in Commodore 8-bits and ancient PC's?

Mark C. Langston mark at bitshift.org
Mon Aug 9 16:45:37 PDT 2004

On Mon, Aug 09, 2004 at 04:43:09PM -0700, Deirdre Saoirse Moen wrote:
> On Mon, 9 Aug 2004, William R Ward wrote:
>
> > So now, I'm getting tired of paying $150 a month to the storage place
> > for stuff I never play with.  I still want to keep a few
> > representative pieces but most of the duplicates I can part with.
> > Trouble is, I can't bring myself to just throw it away.
>
> http://www.computerhistory.org/collections/donateArtifact/
>
> You may have something they'd like.

I was talking with them recently, and they've got to the point where
they're full up on most recent home computer tech, and need to be more
selective about what they take in.

--
Mark C. Langston            GOSSiP Project          Sr. Unix SysAdmin
mark at bitshift.org   http://sufficiently-advanced.net    mark at seti.org