802.11G access point recommendations?

David Wolfskill david at catwhisker.org
Sat Aug 7 08:22:47 PDT 2004

>Date: Sat, 07 Aug 2004 08:04:53 -0700
>To: "Michael T. Halligan" <michael at halligan.org>, baylisa at baylisa.org
>From: Cheryl Morris <camorris at mars.ark.com>
>Subject: Re: 802.11G access point recommendations?
>Sender: owner-baylisa at baylisa.org

>I head a BOF with Tim Pozar a year or so ago and he uses the equipment made
>by Soekris Engineering (www.soekris.com). The company is in Santa Cruz.

Yup -- but note that this is appriate for making your own AP, vs. buying
an "off-the-shelf" product.

Each approach has points in its favor for various situations.

Peace,
david
David H. Wolfskill				david at catwhisker.org
I do not "unsubscribe" from email "services" to which I have not explicitly
subscribed.  Rather, I block spammers' access to SMTP servers I control,
and encourage others who are in a position to do so to do likewise.