Does anyone have an unused IBM Deathstar 20GB laying around ?

Ulf Zimmermann ulf at Alameda.net
Sat Apr 3 13:52:31 PST 2004

I am trying to find an IBM Deathstar 20GB drive DPTA-372050 as close
to the following data:

Label on the top:

Model: DPTA-372050
Production Date: Aug 1999
P/N: 31L9056
MLC: F42312

31L9056F423120H98

On the IDE connector itself:

31L9047
F42304-
98L926
01CL

One chip under a cover with an opening above the chip:

45L5909
IBM 98 PQ
19923R4302

I have another DPTA-372050 but its november 1999 and
with that electronic the drive hammers the heads to
one end. That electronic has different numbers on the
IDE connector and that above chip is from Mitsubishi
instead of IBM.

If you have a drive close to the above, please send me
a reply with a price.

--
Regards, Ulf.