Network testing tools.

David Wolfskill david at catwhisker.org
Sat Apr 3 06:12:30 PST 2004

>Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2004 20:21:00 -0800
>From: "Roy S. Rapoport" <rsr at inorganic.org>
>To: baylisa at baylisa.org
>Subject: Re: Network testing tools.
>Sender: owner-baylisa at baylisa.org

>Frankly, Richard, I'd be rather surprised if they really were lost.  My
>guess is that the BayLISA postmaster is in the pay of Larry Ellison and the
>Israeli Mossad and is intentionally blocking your mail because of its
>subversive and counter-norms content.

Hmmm... I'll need to look into that, since my current job barely pays
the house payment....

:-},
david       (current hat: postmaster at baylisa.org)
David H. Wolfskill				david at catwhisker.org
I do not "unsubscribe" from email "services" to which I have not explicitly
subscribed.  Rather, I block spammers' access to SMTP servers I control,
and encourage others who are in a position to do so to do likewise.