Advice wanted regarding setting up WiFi

Jeff With The Big Yellow Suit jeff at drinktomi.com
Thu Apr 1 15:58:52 PST 2004

Look at a netgear FVM318.   It's a cool little
router-firewall-vpn-wireless access
point.  It isolates the wireless to it's own segment, and the only way
to get
out is by setting up an IPSec session.  There are other configurations,
but it's
trival to configure it in this manner.   It's about $150.   My
experience with
it has been great.  (I have only used the wireless with windows boxen.)

I haven't done a serious search for exploits on this box, but I'm only using
if for home, so I'm not as concerned as if I were recommending it
professionally.

I'd love to hear if anyone knows about exploits for this netgear equipment.

-jeff younker