[sweil at sans.org: SANS Securing UNIX Course Starts Monday, September 29 at San Jose State University]

Hal Pomeranz hal at deer-run.com
Fri Sep 5 09:18:16 PDT 2003

The short form is this:  I'm teaching my SANS Securing Unix class at
San Jose State on Monday evenings this fall.  This is the same course
you'd take at a week-long SANS conference, we're just offering it
"university extension course" style for local folks who can't get away
for an entire week.  Attenance will be limited to 15, so sign up now
if you're interested.  Further details below.

Cheers!

Hal Pomeranz, Founder/CEO       Deer Run Associates       hal at deer-run.com
     Network Connectivity and Security, Systems Management, Training

----- Forwarded message from The SANS Institute <sweil at sans.org> -----