HTML-encoded mail == BAD

richard childers / kg6hac fscked at pacbell.net
Mon Oct 27 06:41:18 PST 2003

[Approved with misgivings, despite the poster's apparent inability or
unwillingness to admit to understanding a distinction between other's
difficulty reading his messages that he persists in posting using HTML
markup vs. his self-inflicted choice to cause his messages to be delayed
for human intervention every time he posts in HTML markup to a
BayLISA-sponsored mailing list.  I'm not sure how much clearer I can be
on the matter. -- postmaster at baylisa.org]

I'm puzzled.

If you folks are having trouble reading messages that incorporate HTML,
why not use a client that recognizes HTML instead of living in the 19th
century?

-- richard