SBA: Getting Top Position On Google

richard childers / kg6hac fscked at pacbell.net
Sun Oct 26 09:46:56 PST 2003

William,

I'm sorry, I did not mean to leave the date out; your gentle humor is
appreciated.  (-:

The date of this seminar is tomorrow, Monday, 27 October 2003. I'm kind
of surprised that no one else asked, given that this message was posted
about two weeks ago.

The URL for signing up to attend is www.acteva.com/go/sba, if that is
helpful.

Regards,