Grub

Cheryl Morris camorris at mars.ark.com
Sun Oct 19 18:08:59 PDT 2003

Was interested in the reference to Grub as I'm studying Online Information
Retrieval (as well as Info Security) and have tried it. I cannot say that I
am impressed, but it is beta. The information about Grub is confusing; if I
understand the site blurbs correctly, it is a distributed [SETI-like-
approach to building up their URLs for a for-profit site. Hum.

Any specific information on why you think it is great? WiseNut and
WiseSearch off of Grub don't [yet] seem exceptional.