another vote for demime

David Wolfskill david at catwhisker.org
Sat Oct 18 17:18:24 PDT 2003

>Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2003 10:33:11 -0700
>From: Michael Coxe <michael at audities.net>
>To: baylisa at baylisa.org
>Subject: another vote for demime

>While catching up on Baylisa posts I was about to suggest the same
>solution. There's even a demine mailing list ;>. Also, Majordomo II
>(mj2) has demiming features built-in.

> - michael, yet another unemployed sys admin (yausa)

While I appreciate the thought, you may reasonably infer from the delta
between the quoted Date: header and the one on this message roughly how
backlogged I've gotten in email.  (Consider, too, that I've been plowing
("ploughing," for any folk from .uk) through email most of the day --
and that I arise well before dawn.

Now, if someone chooses to "vote" by volunteering to help with the
implementation, I would welcome the assistance.  For that matter, I
wouldn't mind if someone else volunteered to either take over as
postmaster@ or (say) merely handled mailing list management.

Peace,
david       (current hat: postmaster at baylisa.org)
David H. Wolfskill				david at catwhisker.org
If you want true virus-protection for your PC, install a non-Microsoft OS
on it.  Plausible candidates include FreeBSD, Linux, NetBSD, OpenBSD, and
Solaris (in alphabetical order).