Thoughts on premise security.

Bob Goolsby goolsby at attglobal.net
Fri Oct 17 19:32:41 PDT 2003

---- Snip ----

> -------------------
> Michael T. Halligan
> Chief Geek
> Halligan Infrastructure Designs.
> http://www.halligan.org/
> 2250 Jerrold Ave #11
> San Francisco, CA 94124-1012
> (415) 724.7998 - Mobile

Also think about fire suppression systems, HVAC, and the water systems
coming into the building.  (Think 50 grams of LSD in the water supply.
A smoke bomb or a chlorine generator parked next to the air intakes.)

Also, are you setting up shop in a district where the number of bodies
coming into work each day will be noticed?  I once worked at a
data-center situated in the middle of an Industrial park.  It took about
three weeks before the Locals figured out that something was odd; too
many people routinely showing up at 0000, 0800, 1600. They didn't know
_what_ we did, but they knew it wasn't the run of the mill Shipping and
Expediting firm like the signs on the building said.