Free Course: Implementing Effective Business Contracts (resend)

richard childers / kg6hac fscked at pacbell.net
Mon Oct 13 14:11:13 PDT 2003

[More delays because of HTML & my schedule.]

This is of potential interest to the many consultants who read this list.

Regrettably, my first submission of this information did not seem to get
propagated ... even though one would hope that it would be in
-everyone's- interest to see that junior members are mentored, on how to
analyze business contracts.

(And how -does- Silicon Valley manage to continue operating, when
electronic mail gets so frequently, so inexplicably, dropped, from the
very repeater administered by the group that claims the greatest
cumulative amount of expertise in matters Internet-related in the entire
Silicon Valley? Pretty sad. But, I digress.)

Where:

SBA Entrepreneur Center
455 Market St., 6th Floor
San Francisco, CA 94105

When:

Wednesday, Oct. 15, 2003
6:00 PM  - 8:30 PM

Cost:

$0.00

Details:

The seminar will cover the basics of how to negotiate, write, or review
a simple but effective sales, supply/distribution, or service contract.
While this class will be taught by an experienced business attorney, the
content does not constitute legal advice.

As noted in the followup (which -did- get propagated), you should
register in order to avoid being turned away at the door (as well as to
facilitate the collection of service metrics).

   http://www.acteva.com/booking.cfm?binid=1&bevaID=55172

If that fails, go to http://www.acteva.com and search for "SBA".

-- richard

Richard Childers / Senior Engineer