Mail Routing to domain and sub-domain

David Fent dave at pdi.com
Mon Oct 13 13:48:12 PDT 2003

The previous thread on sub-domains inspired me to post this question.

Problem: Mail sent to sub-domain test.pdi.com goes to domain pdi.com. For
example, if I send a message to dave at test.pdi.com, it is routed to
dave at pdi.com instead. Looking at the headers, it's as if something has
stripped off the test subdomain. Here's a copy of the header: