How is "tip" spelled on Linux-speak?

Dan Bethe dan_bethe at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 1 12:49:24 PDT 2003

> >isn't that little BBC cd damn cute? I just got in some fresh business card
> >cd-r's so I can make a freebsd bizcard cd from freesbie ;)

Yeah, just don't stick it into an auto-inject cdrom drive such as a G3 iMac!
It'll eat the drive.  I went into a Computerware store a while back and at the
front desk they had a husk of an iMac with a bunch of the Pokemon CDs you find
in kids' cereal boxes, taped to the side, with a circle-and-cross drawn over
them.  :)

Maybe you should print that warning on the CD label ;)