Candidate Statement

Deirdre Saoirse Moen deirdre at deirdre.net
Mon Nov 17 22:11:36 PST 2003

I'm Deirdre Saoirse Moen, and I've been a member of BayLISA for several
years. I first attended meetings shortly after moving to the bay area
in 1999.

While I'm not as studly a sysadmin as some in the group, I had the
distinction of sysadminning more than the usual number of computers:
all the TiVo client boxes in the field, grepping logs for kernel
mishaps, disk space issues, and temperature issues.

I've spent the last couple of years mostly in "involuntary recovery,"
working on smaller, short-term projects.

Though not currently a board member, I've attended half the board
meetings in the last year.
--
_Deirdre                                             http://deirdre.net
"Cannot run out of time. There is infinite time. You are finite.