HDDs for Netfinity 5500

Alvin Oga alvin at maggie.linux-consulting.com
Fri Mar 21 15:33:43 PST 2003

hi ya

take off the housing ... what is inside ??

usually the plastic around the (maxtor/seagate/wd) disk drive is what the
extra $$$$ is for ...

and people complain about sun's disks being too expensive... :-)

c ya
alvin

i think a 10GB disk at SurplusComputer.com ( off 101 between
scott/lafayette ) is like $20

and there's always disk drive depot...

-- if the drive is dead... you may as well perform surgury and see
   what the "real drive" is