Seeking Unix Admins for Paid Interviews

Nicole nicole at unixgirl.com
Thu Mar 13 16:22:03 PST 2003

 And now the most boring TV show ever..  Well next to the Anna Nicole Smith
show.

Hour One:
 Sysadmin sits down and gets comfortable. Makes faces at screen - much clicking.
 Sysadmin is now typing away... "what are you doing Sysadmin?"  Im Blah blah
blah blah blah..

Hour Two
 Sysadmin is still staring at screen and typing away...
"what are you doing Sysadmin?"  I'm Blah blah blah blah blah..

Hour Three
Sysadmin is still staring at screen and typing away...
"what are you doing Sysadmin?"  I'm Blah blah blah blah blah..
Interupted by manager and 10 minutes of personal expression over knowlege of
said manager.

Hour...........

 Of course unless your, I have nothing to hide no secrets (who a sysadmin)
company and you also film my computer screen

   Nicole

On 13-Mar-03 I Tawt I Taw A Putty Tat Named Elizabeth McLachlan say:
> Sun Microsystems is looking for UNIX system administrators who have some
> experience managing UNIX networks and systems, and who are currently
> employed in the San Francisco Bay area. Contractors are okay as long as you
> work on site at your contract company.  Individuals who manage UNIX systems
> along with other platforms (e.g. Windows, Linux, BSD, Apple) are highly
> desired.
>
> Sysadmins who participate in the study will be observed for 5-6 hours in
> their work environment(s) by a videographer and an ethnographer. You will
> conduct your job duties and be asked occasional questions. Each participant
> will receive a $300-$400 honorarium. Your employer/boss/office mates have
> to be okay with this - we will ask for a signed consent form.
>
> If you fit the description, if you are also comfortable in the presence of
> a video camera and willing to articulate your work practice, your
> participation would be a great benefit to this study. Please send an email
> with:
> 1. your name,
> 2. phone & email,
> 3. detail of your experience with Solaris/UNIX (# of years) and brief
> description of your job responsibilities (types of tasks),
> 4. size of the computing environment (# of users, # of hosts, # of servers)
> 5. name of company
>
> The sessions will be scheduled at your convenience, but as soon as possible.
>
> You could also help by extending this request to someone else you know who
> may be right for the part.
>
> Thank you
> ecm at otivo.com

*******                |\ __ /|   (`\             *******
 *   *                 | o_o  |__  ) )             *   *
  * *                 //      \\                    * *
   *    Nicole Harrington | AKA Hodge Podge          *
  HomePage                      http://www.unixgirl.com/
  DangerMouse Site             http://www.dangermouse.org/
  Photography Site              http://www.deviantimages.com/
  Music Stuff                   http://www.mp3.com/signals
                             --
 We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of the dreams.
     --Willy Wonka, Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory.

                   **  Blessed Be! **