Seeking Unix Admins for Paid Interviews

Steven L. Fountain slf at dreamscape.org
Thu Mar 13 15:28:33 PST 2003

Next on Real TV... Sun Professional Services, Live.

slf at dreamscape.org [enraptured] . http://dreamscape.org | 925.895.1500
: "The future is veiled from our eyes. The threads of each man's fate
: extend well beyond the boundaries of the visible world. Where they
: lead, we cannot see. Who can say that today's key will not be
: tomorrow's lock, or today's lock not tomorrow's key?" Nizami 12th C.