Decent colo near walnut creek?

Joe Gross jgross at stimpy.net
Mon Jun 23 23:33:31 PDT 2003

On Mon, Jun 23, 2003 at 11:24:15PM -0700, ahorn at deorth.org wrote:

> As always the response is 'how much do you want to pay' :)

$0, or as close to as possible. :)

> I've had great success with Hurricane Electric, they have a facility in
> Fremont, which is on that side of the bay but a bit of a drive from Walnut
> Creek admittedly.

Something like HE would be great. I've got some boxes at UPN in SF and
other than the occasional network and power outages they're been
pretty good for the price.

The office is going to be in Walnut Creek and there will only be 1
admin, so having the ability to stop by the colo during lunch, for
example, is a huge plus.