DSL provider recommendation

Alberto Begliomini aub at coldstone.com
Wed Jul 23 14:49:50 PDT 2003

I am shopping around for a DSL provider!

SBC has been way to unreliable in the past few months. My connection was
down for 2 weeks because they made an administrative mistake, and they
had to re-provision the line again! This morning our connection was down
for more than one hour, and SBC does not have any clue of what happened
(of course, they asked me which version of Windows I am running!)

Any recommendation for a dencently reliable DSL provider that has a
support team that has at least half clue of what they are doing?

Thanks in advance, I'll summarize the answers.

Alberto