Offsite tape storage?

Paul M. Moriarty pmm at igtc.com
Tue Jul 15 21:46:28 PDT 2003

William R Ward writes:
[...]
> My bank charges $35 per year for a safe deposit box.  Sounds about the
> right size for your needs.

Allow me to rephrase.  I run IT for a medium-sized, multinational company.
I am on the road over 50% of the time.  The only presence we have in the US
is a small, corporate HQ (20 ppl).  In the US, I have a part-time desktop
support guy; that's it.  Everything else is either outsourced or offshore.

I need a tape/data storage company that will come once a month and pick up /
drop off 1-2 DLTs and come on an emergency basis as needed.

If you know of somebody other than Iron Mountain that you would recommend, I
would be grateful if you would pass their name along.

Thanks in advance!

- Paul -