Leroy, Oracle, and Institutional Prejudice Against Outsiders

Heather Stern star at starshine.org
Tue Jul 15 14:25:26 PDT 2003

On Tue, Jul 15, 2003 at 01:30:51PM -0700, ahorn at deorth.org wrote:

> No.. it's you..
>
> I like getting my Jerry Springer feed in email... it's much more efficient
> to my lifestyle.
>
> ;)

Don't feed the trolls, don't watch them on TV either.  Ob sysadmin:
refiling mail as junk on too simple a regex might accidentally block things.
E.g. if I tell procmail to send mail containing "Oracle" straight to the
bottom, I might miss out on some important humor from a usegroup notable,
or my regular news feeds.

  . | .   Heather Stern                  |         star at starshine.org
--->*<--- Starshine Technical Services - * - consulting at starshine.org
  ' | `   Sysadmin Support and Training  |        (800) 938-4078