Offsite tape storage?

Paul M. Moriarty pmm at igtc.com
Tue Jul 15 14:11:36 PDT 2003

and now for something completely different...

I've been away from this end of the biz for a while, but working in a small
corporate HQ office means I get to wear many hats.  Anyway, in the south
bay, offsite data storage business, who's good and who isn't these days?
I'm talking teeny quantities (2 DLT tapes/month), so I'd prefer dealing
with a smaller, more local supplier as opposed to a monster like Iron
Mountain.

Years ago, I dealt with a small, women-owned biz in SF that I really liked,
but I'll be darned if I can remember their name (and who knows if they're
even still in business).

Thanks in advance.

- Paul -