Antispam

David Wolfskill david at catwhisker.org
Mon Jul 14 18:41:09 PDT 2003

>Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2003 18:36:15 -0700
>From: Alberto Begliomini <aub at infoqualis.com>
>To: David Wolfskill <david at catwhisker.org>
>CC: baylisa at baylisa.org
>Subject: Re: Antispam

>You are missing my point. What percentage of the population have an MTA
>at home??

The general population, or subscribers to this list?  Or members of
BayLISA?

And there's no requirement that the MTA in question be at home -- merely
under the recipient's control.

I would think that there would be a fair percentage of BayLISA folks who
control MTAs, and can use them to receive their mail.

Peace,
david       (who like to recall the context)
David H. Wolfskill				david at catwhisker.org
Based on what I have seen to date, the use of Microsoft products is not
consistent with reliability.  I recommend FreeBSD for reliable systems.