Antispam

Alberto Begliomini aub at coldstone.com
Mon Jul 14 17:18:49 PDT 2003

Right. Except that if you are travelling, or at Starbucks, or anywhere
where you do not have control over the MTA an email client with
anti-spam features would help. Furthermore, this is a nice feature for
people who are not system administrators and whose ISP's do not offer
anti-spam features.

Alberto