Leroy, Oracle, CIA & the Jewish Defense League

richard childers / kg6hac fscked at pacbell.net
Mon Jul 14 07:12:13 PDT 2003

Unlike Oracle's officers, I am not under oath ... I don't have a duty to
my stockholders ... and I have not lied.

Everything I have said is factually true, to the best of my knowledge.

If you can identify a false statement (you've obviously put a lot of
effort into looking for one, for reasons which are as yet unclear),
please point it out.

If I don't seem to be as frank as you'd like, notice that everything I
learned about not being straightforward and to the point was learned
from Oracle ... and its friends.

Are you a friend of Oracle, Ray? Do you, or did you, own any stock in
Oracle? Do you have any family, friends, or relations working there, now
or in the past?

As long as we're engaging in full disclosure, don't you think that
should be applied to everyone?

-- richard