bad customers and court cases

William R Ward bill at wards.net
Thu Jan 30 15:18:01 PST 2003

Gwendolynn ferch Elydyr writes:
>*blink* I think that I'm missing something here. Am I correct in reading
>that you want professional sysadmins to send you documented evidence of
>being able to easily hack into a linux box for entry into the court
>record?

If you have console access you can hack into anything.  That's not
news.  He's not talking about having professional sysadmins tell how
to hack into a linux box over a network!

But for the most part, I find I have to agree with your analysis.  If
Alvin met a set of *written* objectives and didn't get paid, then I
hope he wins.  But I get the impression that is not the case, and he's
likely to be laughed out of court if not countersued.  But IANAL.

--Bill.