Usability Testers needed

Phil_Rufin at trendmicro.com Phil_Rufin at trendmicro.com
Wed Jan 15 14:19:16 PST 2003

Greetings, System/Network Administrators and IT Personnel:

At Trend Micro, we are always looking for new solution to protect you
from virus and other malicious content threats. Currently, development
is underway on our latest product.

As a part of our development process, I would like to invite you to
participate in an upcoming usability test on January 29, 30, and 31,
2003. The test takes about 120 minutes, during which time we'll ask you
to use the product and provide your opinion on the ease of use, designs,
features, and look & feel.

Tester's profile:
*	System/Network Administrator or IT Personnel
*	Must have experience in network security

Because space is limited, please respond to this email ASAP if you are
interested so we can arrange a time that is convenient for you. Please
note that the test will be conducted at the following site:
                        Trend Micro, Inc. office
                        2nd floor, 10101 North De Anza Blvd.
                        Cupertino, CA 95014
                        USA

To express our gratitude for your help and participation, we are
offering $100 remuneration to participants who complete the test;
transportation expenses will not be covered.

Note: You must be 18+ to sign a non-disclosure agreement (NDA).
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me at
phil_rufin at trendmicro.com or call 1-800-307-5336 (enter extension
number: 6337).

Sincerely,

Trend Micro Product Development Team.

Teofilo Monge Rufin, Jr., Ph.D.
Technical Writer/Usability Testing Coordinator
Trend Micro Inc.
10101 North De Anza Blvd
Cupertino, CA 95014
Tel. No: 1-408-863-6337 (direct)