Valicert Secure Transport

Chuck Yerkes chuck+baylisa at snew.com
Fri Feb 28 14:12:30 PST 2003

Dunno who's stopping you from getting a demo:

"Gee, it sounds just perfect.   I'd love to get this in and evaluate it.
Lets see, how about March 15-May 1st.  I'll be able to run it through
all out tests then."

Then you do things like call in with support questions and
see how their support is, etc.

If your mgmt is limiting you, make them understand (and print off
emails) that this $50k rush is THEIRS not yours.  If the vendor is
keeping you from a demo then "thanks, but we'll look elsewhere" is
a big way to motivate a change of attitude.