Good selection of laptop drives?

alvin at maggie.linux-consulting.com alvin at maggie.linux-consulting.com
Thu Feb 20 13:58:13 PST 2003

hi ya david

On Thu, 20 Feb 2003, David Alban wrote:

> Greetings!
>
> Can someone recommend any stores which are likely to have a good
> selection of new 5400 rpm laptop drives?  Fry's in Palo Alto didn't.
> I'm located mid-peninsula, but could go fairly far for a good
> recommendation.

centralcomputer.com will order whatever drive/cpu/mem/mb you want
( usually next day or two delivery esp for relatively easy to find laptops
  as opposed to hard to find p3 800eb style cpu )

my list of laptop drive webstores ( never bought any from the webstores )
( like brick-n-mortar type of places )

	http://www.Linux-1U.net/Disks/Laptop/

c ya
alvin