Sendmail replacements? (correction)

Roy S. Rapoport rsr at inorganic.org
Fri Feb 14 01:49:02 PST 2003

On Thu, 13 Feb 2003, J C Lawrence wrote:
> > Weitse is easier to deal with than Dr Dan.
>
> Understatement.  Philip Hazel is also rather pleasant.  Their mailing
> lists reflect this: the QMail lists have regular bouts of newbie/FAQ
> derision whereas the exim and postfix lists tend to be much more
> supportive and constructive.

I must be the only person in the world who refuses to use QMail pretty much
solely because of my perception of DJB's personality and interaction style.

But hey, that's OK.

sendmail satisfies my "can you support this adequately at 3am after being
woken up from two hours of sleep having come back drunk from a dance club?"
preference.  One of these days RSN I'd like to get to that point with postfix.

-roy