DSL recommendations?

Michael T. Halligan michael at halligan.org
Wed Aug 13 13:53:56 PDT 2003

What would everybody recommend?  Cogent, SBC?

I'm currently using speakeasy, and they're pretty horrible.  They've managed
to destroy my billing, charging twice in one month on several occassions, etc.

I went with them because their customer service was renowned, supposedly.. I
can't even get them to let me speak to a supervisor.  When I ask, I get hung
up on.. Maybe they're laying off or something.

My needs are simple, adsl, 1.5mb/768 (preferrably 3.0mb/768 . that's what
I've got with speakeasy.. only nice thing about them is that).. 5 static ips..

Any recommendations?

Michael T. Halligan
Chief Geek
Halligan Infrastructure Designs.